Writingpaper.org occupies a top position on the market today. Our main goal is to provide our customers with the best academic assistance, high quality papers and on-time delivery. When choosing our company, you also assure yourself of free revision guarantee. Please check on the other features of the revision process below:
- Instructions overview. Please notice that your comments and instructions according the revision should not differ from the initial ones. You are cannot change them as it will contradict to your order information. Any changes of the initial order instructions will lead to an extra payment.
- Revision request. In order to submit a revision, you should compose a message with your comments and deadline, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You also can set up a revision request from your personal order page. In this case, please click on the “request revision” button.
- Time for revision. According to the policy, you can request unlimited number of revision requests before you approve your assignment. Please note that you have to request revisions during the first 10 days after the first version of the paper was delivered to you. Please follow this rule and do not lose your chance for revising your paper.
Change of instructions. If you need to change your instructions and add some specific comments or materials to your assignment during revision, it will require an additional payment on your part. The additional cost, which is recalculated either for rewriting or editing services, is up to 70% from the initial order price.
- Writer`s option. If you are not satisfied with the writer or you feel that he/she does not understand your comments, you will be able to change a writer after at least 3 revisions made by him/her. Please note that in this case we need you to provide us with the valid and understandable reasons for this request, but the reasons are not given, we will not be able to change the writer. Please consider this and specify all your points in your email request.
- Progressive delivery. If your assignment contains more than 30 pages, you can select a “progressive delivery” option; you can request a revision during the first 20 days from the time the first version was delivered.
- Money back. Please note that in order to receive your money back, you should have at least two revisions for your order completed. This number is different for the urgent orders with 3, 8 and 24-hour delivery (1 revision has to be requested). Please consider that should to provide us with your valid and persuasive reasons why you want to get a refund.
- Time frames for a revision. The minimum deadline to revise your paper is 3 hours. It is also possible that your writer might need to extend the deadline in certain cases. That is why it is important that you provided us with as much time as you can, so that we could make all the necessary amendments in the paper. The shortest time for the urgent orders revision (3 and 8- hour deadline) is 2 hours.
- Money back. The refund cannot be issued (partial refund cannot be done as well, except for the partial refund for changing the writer`s category if the writer was changed) if there was no revision request from you. According to our company policy, the customer should request at least 2 revisions for the order before opening a dispute on it (in case with 3 and 8-hour orders 1 revision is mandatory). The dispute request will be reviewed by our Dispute Department managers within 7-10 days.